第二阶段听证会公布最终调查结果：斯蒂芬 李申诉失败，最终裁决维持世界台联12年的禁赛判罚，此外，斯蒂芬 李需要支付的调查费用由原来的4万英镑上升为7万5千英镑。因为天太暗，监控录像实在看不清达文静出小区后往哪个方向去了。其实，他还给粉丝们暗示了当晚会发生什么。
A military anti-graft department is looking into his case and will investigate suspected violations of Party regulations, according to www.81.cn, a news website affiliated with the PLA.
国盛证券交易系统HANGZHOU - Fifteen people have been rescued, but more than 20 are missing after a landslide in east China's Zhejiang Province Wednesday, authorities said Thursday.
Bodies of a 60-year-old woman and a 6-year-old child were retrieved from debris on Thursday night, after Typhoon Megi brought landslides to Sucun Village, Suichang County on Wednesday. Rescuers found one body earlier on Thursday afternoon.
Ten people are receiving treatment in hospital, according to a statement issued by Suichang county government.
"Roughly 400,000 cubic meters of debris slid down the mountains and buried 20 houses. Seventeen other homes were flooded. A township official who went to help villagers is among the missing," said county official Zhou Ruichen.
Zheng Quanwei, 56, was having dinner 200 meters away from the scene when he heard a loud noise and ran outside. "It was getting dark, but I could see some collapsed houses on the hillside," he said. "There were still some noises."
Video footage from the scene shows debris cascading down the hill around 5:28 p.m. as a landslide engulfed the hillside and people screamed in terror.
"The rocks were flowing down like water. I was running so fast that I even lost one of my shoes," said survivor 58-year-old Su Guohong. "There were five or six villagers running with me."
Seeing the rocks rolling down the mountain, Pan Zhaoxiang abandoned her housework and ran up the mountainside with a group of people. They did not come down until 7:30 p.m.
"When I left my home, I saw two cars being washed into the river. Some people were shouting for help from the water. I am still scared now," she said.
Su Yumin, 64, said he was cooking while taking care of his two grandchildren when he saw a huge rock tumble down.
"I took the kids out of the house. Now the whole family is safe, but 2 tonnes of rice we were drying outside has been lost," he said.
Ye Qinxiang said, "We have ten mu (0.6 hectares) of crops, but all our eggplant, bitter gourd and pumpkin were damaged."
Many houses in the village were swept away and destroyed, and more than 1,400 residents have been relocated to safer areas.
The local government has mobilized more than 2,200 people, 180 excavators and other machines, and other emergency equipment for the rescue.
Volunteer rescuer Du Jin said a barrier lake caused by a secondary landslide had hampered their rescue efforts. "We have to evacuate until the hazard is given the all clear," he said.
According to Du, their team has found three people buried in the debris of a razed house with life detectors.
"The most urgent thing is to find them as soon as possible," he said.
At the site of the disaster, rocks have continued to roll down the mountain, creating barrier lakes. Smaller landslides are also likely.
A temporary camp was set up in a nearby village, where 118 people are now staying.
Wang Zhuhuang, who is over 70 years old, kept crying while a doctor, Zheng Xiuxiu, tried to comfort her. "All of a sudden, three of my family were nowhere to be seen," she said.
Wang's son, daughter-in-law and great granddaughter are missing. Her granddaughter-in-law, who is seven months' pregnant, narrowly escaped death and is receiving treatment.
While waiting to treat survivors, doctor Lei Qiang checked the physical condition of the relocated villagers.China rolled out the integration plan for Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei in 2015to address urban problems such as traffic and air pollution and seek balanced development of the region.